Become a P&C Volunteer
YOU CAN HELP AND DEVELOP NEW SKILLS!
Working with P&C in different events and helping in usual operations is not only satisfying but also a learning experience. Parents can help the P&C in many different ways and develop new skills. Providing your services and time to help P&C as volunteer is directly helping our children and school. There are number of skills we need for running DRPS P&C and you can help and develop these skills. Please register if you can help or if want to learn new skills and we will be in touch with you.
Skills and Experience You can Develop and Contribute!
- WordPress/IT/System Admin
- Story writing and content creation
- Creative Designing
- Graphic or User Interface Design
- Monthly Newsletter
- Social Media
- Volunteer Support at shop
- Online Shop Order Management
- Stock and Inventory Management
- Events Management
- Sound or lighting
- Video editing and production
- Marketing, PR or Engagement
- Fundraising, Sponsorships and Advertisements
- Grant writing or lobbying